Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eat You Up

OMGSH!!!!!1!!1!!one!!! BoA is gonna debut in America...

Cha Eun Taek (Korean version MV)


Diane Martel (American version MV)


She's been releasing all sorts of crap in the past year or so, but this song actually sounds pretty cool. I'm undecided on which version of the music video I like more. On first takes I prefer the Korean one. The American version looks amazingly low budget and BoA needs to get rid of the orange lipstick and get some eyebrows happening, pronto. But then the Korean version is so dramatic that it's really corny?

I'm not hoping that she'll be a huge success in America, just not a complete failure. *Sigh* I think I'll always have a special place in my heart for my super dancing hero no matter what crap she releases.

Video Credits: Platinum from Soompi

3 comments:

fanny dong said...

0.38 NIKKI WEBSTER!!!
dang that girl can dance (not nikki)

Tommy Ting said...

the Eng album isn't as good as the korean i think, but i still don mind it...my fav album is "the face" :) yeap

Tommy Ting said...

o 1 more thing! check out the song "bad drive". she performed it in 1 of the face concert and the dance is ARRRSUM!