Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sweet Treats Night

What do you get when you put together six gorgeous girls and a variety of delicious desserts? You get... GIRL POWER SWEET TREATS NIGHT!!! So who were the lovely ladies at this exciting event? Hmm... I'm feeling for a game of Spot the Difference!

I was there guys. Seriously. Anyway, let me show you all the home made sweet treats that were prepared with lots of love and of course, GIRL POWER.

Pumpkin cake by Vanessa Tay, or maybe her mum...

Fruit salad by Frances Dong...

Glutinous rice cakes by Sharon Shea, or maybe her mum...

Tiramisu by Vivian Lui...

Meringues by Emily Lim...

And last but definitely not least, to all those people who constantly doubt my culinary skills, I present to you, an edible. apple. pie.

Uh... I think we are officially turning into aunties.

GIRL POWER - THE NEW WOMEN'S FELLOWSHIP
Coming Not So Soon in 2030

2 comments:

Ness said...

I love spot the difference.
Oh so subtle!

And we are so the next Womens Fellowship, I mean we had a meeting, drank tea and packed the leftovers into tuppleware. Our mums would be proud :)

Kev said...

claps all round with the cooking!